Cube Car Kit
About the Cube Car Kit
The build-it-yourself Microduino Cube Robot Car is a two-wheeled, cube-shaped mobile vehicle. It is controlled with Bluetooth from mobile devices (Android or iOS) using the Microduino mRobots app.
The Microduino Series is our original product, created for those looking for the most flexibility in their DIY projects. And, its quarter-sized profile makes it easier to integrate into projects of all shapes and sizes.
The Cube Car is smart, flexible, and compatible with the Arduino ecosystem. Therefore, designers have everything they need to build their own applications.
- Build a two-wheel cube shaped mobile car with driving capabilities.
- Wirelessly control the car using mobile devices (Android or iOS) with the Microduino mRobots app.
- Build with the easy-to-use Microduino Series modules.
- Customize your creation by using Open Source code.
- The Cube Car contains all of the required electronics and enclosure materials.
A Mobile Cube Car
The Microduino Cube Car is a two wheeled cube car kit. The kit is designed to be fun and easy to assemble. At the same time, kids will be learning about the different modules and how they work so they can create their own mobile cube car.
The Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) chip (included) adds wireless communication to the Microduino Cube Car. The car can be remotely controlled by mobile devices running Android or iOS using the Microduino mRobots app. The app allows for forward, reverse and left and right steering.
Microduino Series Modules
The Cube Car kit incorporates various Microduino Series modules which are Arduino compatible. They are small, stack-able, modular, and re-usable. The modules were designed for hobbyists and DIY makers to quickly create and prototype projects.
A Complete Kit
The kit contains everything needed to make the Microduino Cube Car. Electronic hardware from the embedded processor (Core module) to the motor controllers and wheels are included. Precision laser cut enclosure pieces to house the electronic hardware is also a part of the kit. A rechargeable battery is also included which can be recharged by plugging a MicroUSB Cable to the base board. The Open Source code is provided and can be modified for personal customization.
- 1x Microduino Core (328p)
- 1x Microduino USBTTL-C
- 1x Microduino Bluetooth (BLE) Module
- 1x Shield Robot2x Motor2x Motor Mounts
- 2x Wheel – 47mm
- 1x Metal Ball Caster Wheel
- 1x Li-ion (1S) Battery, 850 mAH
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 2x Motor Cable (red/black, 2 pin)
- 1x Flathead Screwdriver
- 1x Phillipshead Screwdriver
- 4x Screw – M3X8
- 4x Nut – M3
- 4x Nylon Stud – M2x6+5
- 4x Nylon Screw – M2x6
- 4x Nylon Nut – M2
- 1x Cube Car Enclosure Sheets